by S.m. Gibson (ANTIMEDIA) Every year, the United States celebrates the life of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Citizens of the world should reflect on his teachings not only every third Monday in January, but also every other day of the year. The positive impact Dr. King made can still be felt throughout … Continue reading
- A 12 Year Old Live Streamed Her Own Suicide The Other Day – WTF Is Wrong With Our Society?
- Pick A Crystal! Which One You Choose Says A Lot About Your Situation In Life
- Facebook Secret: Want To See Who’s Monitoring Your Facebook? Follow These Steps
- Glitch In The Matrix? Many People Claim to Have Seen a Movie That Never Existed
- If You Use Facebook Messenger, This Is How You Are Being Recorded Even When Not On The Phone
- Google Is Quietly Recording Everything Around You, At All Times. Here’s How To Hear It.
- Top 4 Most Passionate Zodiac Signs
- Rare, Amazing Energies Begin Arriving January 9th 2017
- HOW EACH SIGN OF THE ZODIAC EXPRESSES THEIR ANGER
- EVERY Single One Of These 10 Things Is Emotional Abuse